Hong Kong Immigration

Contact us

Visitors Visa

If the Sponsor / Permanent Identity Card Holders wishes to invite his / her family members to visit them in Hong Kong for a longer period then permitted by the Hong Kong Immigration, they can also apply for the Visitor Visa for their family members. And the Immigration can grant up to 3 Months Stay Visa or less depending on the Hong Kong Immigration department.


  • Employment as
    Professional Visa
  • Dependent Visa
  • Visitor Visa
  • Training Visa
  • Entrepreneur Visa
  • HKSAR Travel Pass
  • APEC Business Travels Card
  • (HKSAR Passpor)
    Chinese Nationality