Licensing & Management Services

Contact us

We are specializing in providing Licensing & Management Service to our clients.

If your Hong Kong Limited Company requires any type of Licenses like Employment Agency License, Food & Hygiene Department License, Restaurant License, Money Exchange License, Travel Agency License, Etc.. our expert team can assist you and apply for the Licenses. In case if you have any query please feel free to contact our team.

You are new to Hong Kong? Do not know how to set up your Physical Office? Who to contact for Telephone Connection, Fax Connection, CCTV, Renovation Need? Do not worry! Our Staff can assist you to set up in Hong Kong under our Management Service. Feel free to contact our team for a quote!

Get a Quote